Me air sqauts at the old box

Me air sqauts at the old box
When I first started CFC

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6 + Day 7

First week went well into the weekend. Big test over this weekend as it was my wonderful son, Harrsion's 9th birthday and we went to the Blackhawks game on Saturday night and the Bears game on Sunday afternoon! Paleo was going to be a challenge! The LP box was closed all weekend for a weightlifting seminar so I took the weekend off and did not WOD.

Saturday
Bfast: Nada
Lunch: Birthday party for Harrison DID NOT touch the pizza or cake; went with a large black coffee, that was it.
Dinner: Blackhawks game. I had turkeysandwich no bun no sauce and it was tough watching my son and his friend destroy popcorn, pizza, hot dogs etc.!!!!

Sunday
Bfast: 2 hard boiled eggs no yolk
Lunch: Bears game and this was really tough! I had 3 bloody mary's and finished my kids chicken fingers, burger (did not eat the bun) and hot dog (did not eat the bun); I was dying for a beer and DID suck one down but only one!
Dinner: grilled skirt steak and boneless skinless chicken thighs with broiled broccoli. I caved hard and took my kids to Scooter's and destroyed a CNCFB and left like crap afterwards and through the night with a terrible stomach ache!

Back on the horse this Monday AM!

1 comment: