Me air sqauts at the old box

Me air sqauts at the old box
When I first started CFC

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

It has been 5 days since my last post and that is due to the overwhelming stress I have encountered at work! SUCKS!

I have stayed strict paleo over these days and have shown remarkable restraint and great will power! The "cheats" have presented themselves and I have turned them down each and every time!

I have been sticking to pretty much the following paleo plan

Bfast: either nothing but balck coffee or 2 hard boiled eggs no yolk and a black coffee
Lunch: a bag of turkey jerky, buffalo jerky or a salad with turkey or chicken chunks in it
Dinner: any steak, chicken or fish with an assortment of broiled veges

I have been snacking on 15-20 raw organic almonds or cashews

I had 2 apples total for the entire week last week.

Metcons and strength work has gone well BUT there is enormous room for big improvements.

My right shoulder has really been bothering me lately.

I cleaned and jerked 205 pounds yesterday which I was ok with but really want to get to 225 shortly with a 250 pound goal within 6 months.

Going to start working overtime on BS, FS and Jerks! AND as always keeping up the extra work on OHS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment