Me air sqauts at the old box

Me air sqauts at the old box
When I first started CFC

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 10

My right shoulder is really hurting and needs this rest day big time!

yesterday's performance was weak.

3x MAX kipping pullups + 3x MAX ring pushups with 60 seconds between rounds alternating each. Total was 122 and should be closer to 140-150

WOD was difficult! 5 rounds of 5 FS, 5 Jerk, 5 BS increasing weight each round to get to a MAX weight. The MAX weight counts towards total only if all 5 lifts are completed without putting the bar down. I started at 95 went to 125 then to 135. Round 4 and 5 went to 155 and failed at the Jerks each time. My Jerk technique needs some serious work. I will start working extra on the Jerk once my shoulder feels better after a few days off the shoulder.

Bfast: 2 hard boiled eggs no yolk
Lunch: salad with poached chicken and balsamic vinegar
Dinner: half pound of sliced turkey with a boat load of raw broccoli
Late night snack: pulled pork with tomato, garlic and onions + 3 shrimp with diced onion and tomatoes; I WAS STARVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment