Me air sqauts at the old box

Me air sqauts at the old box
When I first started CFC

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5

This Day 5! Went into 9am class to WOD it up! Rudy was coaching and had a phenomenal warm-up, got me going, juices were flowing!

On tap was a 2k row - brutal and a mental mind fuck! My previous PR is 7:11; Goal was to be right at 7 minutes flat. My game plan didn't pan out as I wanted it to. I left way too much in the tank. I am usually rolling around on the floor and completely wrecked after a 2k row and today I felt just fine! NOT GOOD!

Pulled a 7:28; what a joke! I decided to do 4x250m sprint rows with 1:30 minute rest in between sets. Kept each sprint under a 1:30 (500m) pace.

Went to OHS work after the rows. 10@95; 10@110; 5@135; 5@135; 5@155(I was stoked!)

On the advice of Rudy, I am starting to do tempo work on my OHS in order to improve my strength.

Diet today was fun and solid!

Bfast: 2 hard boiled eggs (no yolk)
Lunch: "EL" baby! what a great CFC crew. we all had a sushi-paleo lunch at Kamehachi(with vodka on the rocks!) and it was E-Diesel's birthday! SO fun
Dinner: broiled pork chops; zucchini; water, a frickin' lot of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment